[xep-support] Title on the Internet Explorer with a PDF

frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com
Fri Nov 5 11:04:34 PST 2004

I wonder how to put a title on Internet Explorer with a generated PDF.

The first blue line on IE print the filename of the generated PDF with XEP.

For my user, it will be much more convenient to put "Intranet Error" on this title.

I have search a lot in xsl and fo TAG.  I have contact xsl developper in another department.  But we don't find any solution.

the tile look like this:
http://localhost.priv.desjardins.com:7001/tiinapTestIntDesjPresCdCais/SAFcdqTestIntDesj/1099584

If I could put "Intranet Error" and erase this... it would be really great!

Best Regards,

Frédéric Ouellet