[xep-support] Pls. post list of v3.x/4.x differences

David Priest priest at sfu.ca
Wed Nov 3 08:21:43 PST 2004

I've not upgraded to v4.0 because I haven't seen any changes to the XSL:FO
support or backend output that would have any effect on the work I do.
But perhaps I'm wrong.

Could someone at RenderX post a comprehensive list of changes?  I'm
thinking a table of XSL:FO support, showing what v3 & v4 support; and a
table of XEP Extensions, likewise; and then any notes on other
improvements.

Thanks!