[xep-support] Performance

DESEYNE Jacques Jacques.DESEYNE at swift.com
Fri May 28 04:05:21 PDT 2004

Torsten,

It may be impossible to establish valid comparison tests. There are too many intervening factors.

In our experience, other factors than the performance of the product itself proved to have a major impact. One area was retrieving
graphics over the network. Another one was the preparation work (assembling a manual from its components, preprocessing,
FO-generation) where optimisation of XSL stylesheets reduced the required (preprocessing) time with 90%.

Jacques DESEYNE

S.W.I.F.T.
Society for Worldwide International Financial Telecommunication
www.swift.com
User Documentation Dept.
B-1310 La Hulpe

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or proprietary and are intended for the
sole use of the recipient(s) named above. It is not intended to create or affect any contractual arrangements between the parties.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the mail. Thank you for your
co-operation.