Vedr.: Re: [xep-support] retrieve-marker question?

Victor Mote vic at portagepub.com
Tue May 25 07:03:04 PDT 2004

Alexander Peshkov wrote:

> Oh. Looks like I've completely misunderstood you. I wonder
> how you achieved such an effect without any special tricks
> and surely would like to have an example. Please send it
> off-list (at support at renderx.com).

When I saw the original post, my first thought was that we were seeing only
the first line of a multiline block that has hyphenation turned on, IOW that
the block is too small to contain the full text without hyphenating and
wrapping to another line, which does not fit into the viewport.

Victor Mote