[xep-support] Marginalia as a DocBook customisation

Bob Stayton bobs at sagehill.net
Wed May 5 23:50:57 PDT 2004

Hi Paul,
The DocBook XSL page masters are not set up to provide extra margin space on
the "outside". The current design of indented body text is strictly
space-on-the-left only.  So rewriting the page masters would be the first
step to enabling outside floats, so that you have somewhere to put the
float.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting