[xep-support] Adobe SVG

klists at saphor.de klists at saphor.de
Fri Jun 25 06:18:39 PDT 2004

Hi!

> I have attached a SVG that when viewed by itself in Internet Explorer or in
> a PDF created with FOP maintains a white background.  However, in a PDF
> created with XEP the background is black.  Why does this happen?
>
> ...Thank you once again for your time and consideration...

A few days ago this question was raised on the mailing list. I've the
same problem: XEP 3.8 causes the background in an SVG to be black
whereas in other tools (e. g. xsmlies and sodipodi) it displays as it
should, namely white. The SVG itself looks correct to me.

I can send you the SVG if desired.

Best regards,

Marc