[xep-support] Aligning tables?

Andrzej Jan Taramina andrzej at chaeron.com
Thu Jun 24 18:09:54 PDT 2004

> I don't have problems in XEP with the centering ... this works for me:

>                <block>Test</block>
>
> I'm not sure how I would do end-aligned, though, without the proper method
> being used.

Aha!  That clued me into how to solve my alignment issue!

I had been setting column-width="proportional-column-width(1)" on all three
columns!  If you only set it on the two columns that are empty and put your
"real" table into the column that doesn't have column-width set, then I get
correct alignments for left, center and right!

Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction Ken!  Much appreciated.

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com