[xep-support] Warning about missing Fonts in 3.8

Chris Bowditch bowditch_chris at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 07:55:58 PDT 2004

Hi,

weve just downloaded 3.8 and noticed during our initial testing that it no
longer issues a warning if a requested font is not registered in the fonts.sml
file. Previous versions do issue a warning if a requested font is not found.
This is a serious issue for us, as documents can be sent out with completely
different page breaks, etc because a font wasnt found, but the operator will
be totally unaware of it.

When I say a warning is not issued, I am talking about using XEP in an
embedded java program. No warning event is fired through the logger interface.

Thanks,

Chris