[xep-support] A3 pages and Landscape Pages

Bob Stayton bobs at sagehill.net
Mon Jun 7 14:31:23 PDT 2004

The Docbook stylesheets are not structured in a way to permit switching page geometries in the middle of a chapter. However, it can be done with post processing, so you should look at G. Ken Holman's Page Sequence Master Interleave solution:

http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/psmi/index.htm

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting