[xep-support] Re: Fw: external-graphic doesn't fit?!

Ruth, Brice bruth at Fiskars.com
Wed Jun 2 07:15:30 PDT 2004

OK, sounds good!! I'll give this a whack, and see if I can figure out a
decent way of getting the variable data in the PDF - if I have problems,
I'm sure you'll hear from me!! :)

Thanks again!