[xep-support] XEP 3.8.1: Asymmetry in space resolution of list-block

Werner Donné werner.donne at re.be
Thu Jul 22 01:49:22 PDT 2004

Hi,

There is an asymmetry in the attached example I don't understand.
It is a list-block with a preceding and a succeeding paragraph,
neither of which have any space-before or space-after. The list
has two list-items. Both their list-item-body elements have a
space-before and space-after of 0.5em. The list itself also has
a space-before and a space-after of 0.5em.

When I run the example, I see that the space after the second item
is larger than the space before the first one. When I set the
space-after of the second list-item-body to 0.0em, the spaces are
symmetric.

Regards,

Werner.
--