[xep-support] How do set a block based upon the current indent plus something?

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Mon Jul 19 01:54:54 PDT 2004

Hello Dan,

First of all 'body-start()' function intended to be used for lists only,
so you should not use it together with fo:block. If you need to
specify indent with respect to the surrounding region you have to use
margin property. In the example below left side of every fo:block will
be indented from its parent left side by 20pt:
<fo:block margin-left="20pt" border="thin solid silver">
  <fo:block margin-left="20pt" border="thin solid red">
    <fo:block margin-left="20pt" border="thin solid green">
      TEST
    </fo:block>
  </fo:block>
</fo:block>