[xep-support] Line spacing controls

Dan Vint dvint at dvint.com
Fri Jul 16 08:28:13 PDT 2004

I should have added, that the stylesheet worked fine in FOP, but taking it
into XEP, I now get this overlaying that I don't want.

What controls the amount of space between two lines of text in a single
paragraph/fo-block? I don't see anything that directly modifies this but I
have a block of text that overlaps itself - 3 lines of text taking up about
what should be 2.

I also have an area set in a smaller "legal" font that the spacing looks a
little wide, how can I compress this?

..dan