[xep-support] How do set a block based upon the current indent plus something?

Dan Vint dvint at dvint.com
Fri Jul 16 08:28:27 PDT 2004

How do set a block based upon the current indent plus something? I have a
block of code that I want to set in .3in from the current block of text. I
know I can do a start-indent='.3in' but that stays relative to the page,
not the block I'm in. I can use start-indent='start-body()' to get the
current indent level. When I try start-indent='body-start() + .3in' I get
an error about trying to add a length to a width - not sure the exact
wording, but it was something like this. Seems like I need a cast()
statement, but I can't find it.

..dan