[xep-support] Detect tablerow is first row on a page

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Mon Jul 12 06:51:55 PDT 2004

Hello Geurt,

I'm still not quite sure I understood your document structure well,
but in either case you cannot change table cell spanning in XSL-FO
depending on its position in the flow. If your table rows have fixed
height you can try to estimate number of rows per page in your XSLT
stylesheet and manage spans programmatically from the XSLT with
respect to these estimates. However this solution applicable only in
the case of very regular table structure.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX