[xep-support] Numerous warnings

Heath, Graham Graham.Heath at fujitsu-siemens.com
Fri Jul 9 05:55:43 PDT 2004

Hi,

We are using DocBook (fo stylsheets) and then RenderX to produce some
internal documentation.
The difficulty is that there are literally hundreds and hundreds of
warning messages when applying the "convert to pdf".

Here are just a couple

      (static-content [flow-name xsl-region-after-blank]
        [warning] Bad attribute font-size: Attribute type mismatch:
font-size cannot have value '12' of type Integer
        [warning] Bad attribute font-size: Attribute type mismatch:
font-size cannot have value '12' of type Integer
        [warning] Bad attribute font-size: Attribute type mismatch:
font-size cannot have value '12' of type Integer
      )
      (flow [flow-name xsl-region-body]
        [warning] 'span' attribute on block ignored because the element
is not a direct child of a flow
        [warning] 'span' attribute on block ignored because the element
is not a direct child of a flow
        [warning] 'span' attribute on block ignored because the element
is not a direct child of a flow
        [warning] 'span' attribute on block ignored because the element
is not a direct child of a flow
      )))

Can anybody give me a clue as to where to start looking to splat these
warnings?

I cannot beleive that so many warnings can be "Normal" !