[xep-support] true type fonts not working

gman gjlloyd at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 08:35:14 PST 2004

ahh.. ok that worked correctly for the plain font, but not for the bold, italic, and bold-italic
fonts.. i tried using the same convention, ie:

         ttf="C:\WINNT\Fonts\TIMESBD.TTF"
         embed="true">
      <alias name="Times-Bold"/>
      <alias name="TimesRoman-Bold"/>
      <alias name="Times-Roman-Bold"/>

also tried (which seems to be the pattern with the included Arial true type example)

         ttf="C:\WINNT\Fonts\TIMESBD.TTF"
         embed="true">
      <alias name="Times-Bold"/>
      <alias name="TimesRoman-Bold"/>
      <alias name="Times-Roman-Bold"/>

but neither work.

seems like i'm pretty close now, can you give me examples how to do this?

thanks

http://www.renderx.com/tos.html