[xep-support] COM wrapper and 3.7

Nikolai Grigoriev grig at renderx.com
Wed Jan 7 12:11:44 PST 2004

Ronald,

> With the API change in XEP 3.7, can we still use the COM wrapper
> or are you going to need to release a new version?

You can  use the same wrapper as before. The old API is fully preserved
in the new version, and all connectors currently available from
shop.xattic.com should work with both XEP 3.6.x and XEP 3.7.
If you have evidence of the contrary, it should be considered a bug.
In such case, please alert us at support at renderx.com.

Best regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev