[xep-support] Font styles for True Type fonts

Tom tom at themaloneygroup.com
Thu Feb 19 10:11:35 PST 2004

I have a set of Folio True Type fonts, that includes a .ttf files for bold,
and a .ttf file for italic, but not one for BoldItalic.  I set the
font-family to FolioBold, and set font-style to italic, but I did not get
BoldItalic output (a font-style of oblique didn't work either.)  I also set
the font-family to FolioItalic and the font-style to Bold, which also didn't
work.

When I use other GUI publishing tools, such as Quark, I can select text and
the set the styles correctly.

Is it possible to get BoldItalic without the specific .ttf file?

Thanks.
Tom Maloney