[xep-support] maximum number of internal links in one document?

Diane Larin diane at inro.ca
Tue Dec 21 17:31:13 PST 2004

Hello Alexander,

Thank you for your answer.

After struggling quite a bit, I found the cause of the first problem.

In my docbook document, I was referring to ids in term elements in
varlistentry. For example:

<varlistentry>
 <term id="partype.Text">Text</term>
</varlistentry>

<link linkend="partype.Text">Text</link>

If I move the id attribute from the term element to the varlistentry
element, no more warning is generated.

As for your answer concerning the 'span' warning, I must admit that
it is still unclear for me as what I could do to get rid of them :-(

Diane Larin
INRO