[xep-support] Hyphenation confused by uppercase inside words?

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Thu Dec 9 00:21:45 PST 2004

Hello Lars,

XEP uses TeX hyphenation tables so actual hyphenation depends on the
rules defined in these tables (note that you have to configure
hyphenation and set appropriate language in your document).
You can make any string unbreakable by enclosing it into <fo:inline
keep-together.within-line="always">.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX