Réf. : Re: R?f. : Re: [xep-support] BASE and ROOT Properties

frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com
Mon Dec 6 12:09:42 PST 2004

Hello David,

So, the system id that was checked with your last solution, is the xml one.

The system ID that interested me, is the xsl one.  I have applied it.

All the BASE properties in the generator was used to change working directory to follow buisness rules with XSL.

So now, i don't have any ERROR but, my included xsl (attribute definition) file doesn't load properly.  It's like, it is not have been used.

My URIResolver is properly configure and when I debug it, all my values are good.

So, when you have removed BASE properties, what have replace it?  System ID?  I have tried it, without success.

             David Tolpin <dvd at davidashen.net>
             Envoyé par : owner-xep-support at renderx.com
                                                                                                                                                                     Pour
                                                                             xep-support at renderx.com

                                                                                                                                                                    Objet
                               Veuillez répondre à                           Re: R?f. : Re: [xep-support] BASE and ROOT Properties
                             xep-support at renderx.com

>  foTransformer.transform(new StreamSource(new StringReader(xmlStringData)), target);

StreamSource accepts optional  second argument, the source's system identifier.
Set it to what you used to set Conf.BASE in the past.

David