[xep-support] What formats can RenderX render?

Carlton Huang cdhuang_98 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 10:17:03 PST 2004

Hi,

>From the JavaDocs for FOTarget, I see:

FOTarget
public FOTarget(java.io.OutputStream stream,                java.lang.String format,                java.util.Properties options)

   Constructs a target with specified generator options.

Parameters:
   stream - target stream
   format - symbolic name for output format: "PDF, "PostScript", etc.
   options - options to configure the output generator

Under the format parameter description, I see "PDF", "PostScript", and etc...
Can someone tell me what the remaining formats are that RenderX can render?

Does it support rendering of PCL?

Thanks,
-Carlton