[xep-support] BASE and ROOT Properties

David Tolpin dvd at davidashen.net
Thu Dec 2 22:19:30 PST 2004

Frederic,

as it is explained in the documentation, to specify where XEP's configuration
resides, set the URL of the configuration file as the value of CONFIG option
(or com.renderx.xep.CONFIG system property).

To set the base URL for a document, specify the systemID for the document
when you pass StreamSource, SAXSource or DOM document to XEP. This is
the standard way to do it.

All this is explained in documentation and demonstrated in the examples
and connectors' source code available with the Integration and Connectivity
Kit.

David