[xep-support] Xep v3 to v4

frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com frederic.ouellet at desjardins.com
Wed Dec 1 11:02:52 PST 2004

I have received instruction to download V4.

I was quite happy with V3.

I have searched all the web site to learn what V4 do more than V3.  I didn't find it.  Can you give me the release information???

I have installed V4.

It cannot work, like a plug and play installation that support past development.

Please, it could be really costly to do 300 xsl review to simply upgrade a product.

I want to know what concept have replace those 2 options:

<option name="ROOT"  value="resource:res/xep"/>
<option name="BASE"  value="resource:/res/template_xml/xsl"/>

My resource are not at the same place than the library in my EAR file.

The base value could change from one application to another.  So, all our development have been based on the BASE properties that have been override when calling
FOTransformer, depends on the EAR of the application.

I have done a URIResolver that resolve relative url path for the xsl:include.  This is a master piece for all our XSL.

Feel free to ask any questions, best regards,

Frédéric Ouellet