[xep-support] RenderX, Inc.

Ashot Darbinian ashot at zenteq.am
Sun Aug 29 22:40:12 PDT 2004

To our valued customers:

In October, RenderX will release our next generation XSL Formatting Engine,
XEP, along with a new line of software solutions based on it. While
preparing for the new release, we have reworked our approaches and expanded
our offerings to make RenderX software:

Oriented towards solutions of customers' challenges and satisfaction of
their needs: We will be providing tools and solutions that are ready-to-use
in corporate and personal workflows, are highly scalable and easy to
maintain.

More user friendly: We've put a great deal of effort into reworking
configuration interfaces, management and maintenance tools, as well as into
the packaging of the software.

Stable, fast, robust and even more conformant: We have improvements in both
stability and speed, coupled with many more features to make XEP the most
conformant solution on the market.

We will be offering discounts and free upgrades for version 4 to our
customers holding licenses of XEP version 3. Please visit
http://www.renderx.com/v4.html#discounts for more information.  If you wish
to upgrade, just contact your sales representative or email
sales at renderx.com for a formal quote based on your configuration and
purchase date.

We, the RenderX team, would like to use this opportunity to thank the users'
community for the continued support of our activities and we look forward to
working with you.

Kevin Brown
Vice President, Sales & Marketing
RenderX, Inc.