[xep-support] [docbook-apps] Internal document links - best practices?

Chris Johnson cjohnson at capcollege.bc.ca
Thu Aug 26 18:12:41 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I am producing a PDF from docBook XML, and I'm wondering if there is a
best practice associated with internal vs. external links.
I have highlighted links to external web sites with the traditional
blue text and underline, but I'm at a loss as to how to indicate a link
to another part of the current PDF. Any thoughts?

TIA,

Chris

Chris Johnson

Web Developer