[xep-support] Support for SVG patterns?

Tim Dean tim.dean at guidant.com
Tue Aug 10 19:27:20 PDT 2004

Alexander -

I'm pretty much a beginner at SVG, so this might be a stupid question,
but: How can I go about stroking a picture with an arbitrary pattern
that I want repeated throughout the area? In my case, I want a
"hatched" pattern of diagonal lines. I know how to draw a simple tile
but unless I can repeat that tile using a pattern I'm not sure how to
achieve what I want.

Is there any plans to enhance XEP's SVG support anytime soon so that
patterns will be supported?

Thanks,

- Tim