[xep-support] hyphenation/runFromCommandLine?

Nikolai Grigoriev grig at renderx.com
Wed Apr 21 07:52:15 PDT 2004

Ondrej,

I'd suggest to check the encoding of your file. It looks like
czhyphen.il2 uses ISO-8859-2; can it be that you are editing it
in Windows-1250? The code for ž (zcaron) does not match
between these two encodings, and your word 'mož-nos-ti'
cannot be found by the hyphenator. (This is only a hypothesis.
Perhaps Jiři Kosek can advise better :-)).

Best regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev
RenderX