[xep-support] Support for SVG exported from Visio 2003

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Tue Apr 20 01:53:18 PDT 2004

Hi,

I tried to insert SVG generated by Visio 2003 into PDF produced by XEP
3.7.5. SVG diagram is inserted however texts and background-colors
(fills) are missing. I checked SVG file and it seems it is using SVG
constructs which should be supported by XEP (<text> for text, CSS inside
and attributes from Visio namespace, so this should be cause of problems
in XEP.

Is there any known workaround for this problem? I can supply you with
problematic file.

				Jirka

   Jirka Kosek     e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz     http://www.kosek.cz
         XSL-FO 20.4.                    Úvod do XML 3.5.
         DocBook 18.-19.5.               XSLT 24.-26.5.