[xep-support] XEP deployment issues

svenkataramany at chubb.com svenkataramany at chubb.com
Wed Apr 7 07:35:47 PDT 2004

Hi,
We have 2 versions of XEP in out environment:
Developer Stamped Version, which consists of xep3xx_developer_stamped.jar
and the corresponding license file;
Production version, which consists of xep3xx_server.jar and the
corresponding license file;

WE are using WSAD for our development and build. Is it possible to have a
single jar file for all environments, something like xepxx.jar that will
work with both the developer and server license files? Then, our build
process to build the deployment EAR file will be much simpler and we won't
have to keep track of different jar files for the different environments.

We don't use ANT scripts for our build at present and building with
different jar files for different environments without ant means that we
have to build the ear manually which is error prone and laborious.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Raj

This E-mail (which includes any attachment) is intended to be read only by
the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or
proprietary information.  If you have received this E-mail in error, do not
print it, forward it or disseminate it or its contents.  In such event,
please notify the sender by return E-mail and delete the E-mail file
immediately thereafter. Thank you for your cooperation.