[xep-support] OT: Cannot unsubscribe from this list

Nick Filimonov nick at renderx.com
Tue Sep 23 05:32:10 PDT 2003

Joachim,

        This is because mailing lists had moved from one server to
another while you were still subscribed to xep-support at renderx.com. In
order to alter your subscription, please send your commands to
majordomo at renderx.com (note absence of www).
        Majordomo at www.renderx.com does not service XEP-related
mailing lists anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely Yours,
Nick Filimonov,
RenderX Technical Support Team