[xep-support] JIT Compiler "off" not found

Chris Braddock smapdi636 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 10:38:50 PDT 2003

Hello.

Wondering if anyone can help with this error:

#Warning: JIT compiler "off" not found. Will use interpreter.

XEP still performs as expected, however I'm not a Unix or Java guy, but as I
understand it, a JIT compiler should give a performance boost to (the XEP)
java code.  If this is correct, I'd definitely like to take advantage of it.

Opsys is Aix 4.3.
Java 1.3.0

Thanks