[xep-support] XEP and SVG

Stefan Bylund steby at enea.se
Wed Oct 29 06:10:52 PST 2003

Hi,

Thank you Nikolai and Chris for all your valuable feedback regarding my SVG problems.
I replaced the CSS stuff with attributes and manually changed the size and viewbox of the images.
They now render correctly :)

Even if I change the size of the image in Corel Draw 11, it will be reset to A4 when I save it :(

By the way, which SVG drawing program do you recommend? I don't like the page fixation in Corel Draw 11.

/Stefan