[xep-support] Border above footnotes?

Alexander Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Fri Nov 28 04:22:22 PST 2003

Hello Bart,

Yes, it's possible. Special region 'xsl-footnote-separator' is what
you are looking for. Place fo:leader (or simple fo:block with single
border) inside of this static content like this:

  <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-footnote-separator">
    <fo:leader leader-pattern="rule" leader-length="100%"/>
  </fo:static-content>

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX