[xep-support] XEP 3.3.1 suddenly crashes

Alex Peshkov peshkov at renderx.com
Thu Nov 27 09:50:44 PST 2003

Hello, Joachim.

First of all try to increase amount of memory available for Java using
-Xms and -Xmx Java VM options. If those setting are already
approaching the size of available RAM then an upgrade would be
helpful. If upgrading hardware is not an option, you have to split you
document into several chunks, process them separately and then
concatenate the results.

Best regards,
Alexander Peshkov                             mailto:peshkov at renderx.com
RenderX