[xep-support] Repeating table headers for a table inside a list-item-body

David Cramer dcramer at motive.com
Sun May 18 18:04:13 PDT 2003

Using XEP 2.78, I have multi-page tables with repeating headers and do
have the required keep-together on rows and cells. This works fine
unless I put that table in a fo:list-item-body. In a list item, some of
the headers (typically on the third page (i.e. the second repeated
header) appear as the second row on that page rather than the first. I
don't see any other keep-withs or keep-togethers that could be over
constraining the list or table. Is this a know issue and is there a work
around?

Thanks,
David