[xep-support] XML Europe

Arjan Loeffen arjan at salience.nl
Fri May 9 06:46:41 PDT 2003

hey,

where can I find the "SVG Support in RenderX XEP XSL Formatting Objects
Renderer" slides/article of David Tolpin, XML Europe 2003?

Thanks,
arjan

Arjan Loeffen

Mail: arjan at salience.nl <mailto:arjan at salience.nl>
Mobiel: 06-51364196
Salience BV
Coltbaan 27b 3439NG Nieuwegein 030-6056675
Web: http://www.salience.nl