[xep-support] Keep-together on table rows

Anders Svensson anders.svensson at explicon.se
Mon May 5 03:53:40 PDT 2003

I have a problem trying to keep table rows on one page: I'm using keep-together.within-page="always" on the fo:table-row element, but that doesn't work. Table rows are still split at several places.

Also, I'd need to be able to use several keep-togethers on different elements, with different weights (what are the values I should use for that? If integers, what intervals are allowed?) so that e.g. a table is kept together whenever possible, and the section containing the table is kept together if that too is possible, but with this priority:

1. Table row
2. Table
3. Section

What is wrong with this? Why doesn't it work?

Best regards,

Anders Svensson