[xep-support] Pdflib internal error.

MAISONNY Benoit Benoit.MAISONNY at eurocontrol.int
Thu Mar 27 10:06:35 PST 2003

I don't know if it is related to this temporary workaround or not, but when generating AT format, XEP creates a directory (to store image files) with a name that is not correctly formed: If there is a dot in the file name, then only the part of the name that is before the dot is used.

Examples:
AT file name | directory name
foo.xep      | foo_files
foo.bar.xep  | foo_files

I think you should trim from the last dot in a name, not the first, or even not trim at all: "foo.bar.xep_files".

I wonder why this directory is created at all: As the FO file already contains a valid URL for the images, why not use it in the AT file as well? There would be a constraint that a relative URL for the FO file must work for the AT file.

Cheers,
Benoit