[xep-support] Documentation of <rx:page-index>

Paul A. Hoadley paulh at logicsquad.net
Thu Mar 27 04:19:11 PST 2003

Hello,

I have been experimenting with the rx:key and rx:page-index extensions
-- as I mentioned in another thread, I'm keen to see if I can
integrate them into the automatic index generation of the DocBook XSL
stylesheets.

The spec.pdf document for XEP 3.3 claims that the default value for
the merge-subsequent-page-numbers attribute in the rx:page-index
element is "true", but I suspect it is "false".  Unless I explicitly
add merge-subsequent-page-numbers="true", page ranges aren't
collapsed.

--
Paul.

mailto:paulh at logicsquad.net