[xep-support] problem with XEP Ant task

David Tolpin dvd at renderx.com
Thu Mar 20 08:38:36 PST 2003

OndЬej,

1) current version of Ant task does not take into account pecularities
of Ant's implementation of typed parameters. Paths not
starting with a slash are not considered absolute. As a quick
fix to this limitation, please specify the paths as

/r:/soft/xml/xep/3.2/lib,

that is, starting with a slash. They will be handled correctly then.

2) destDir only affects members of filesets, as it is explained
in the documentation. In your example, filesets are not used, and
therefore destDir does not change anything.

David Tolpin