[xep-support] Cropping vector graphics?

Gustaf Liljegren gustaf.liljegren at bredband.net
Sun Mar 9 10:49:31 PST 2003

At 19:33 2003-03-09 +0400, you wrote:

Hi David,

>unless I misinterpret your explanation, the space around images is kept
>by your drawing application.

Yes, it was a bad explanation. The problem is rather that Illustrator,
which is  my drawing application, doesn't have a way to crop images. You
set the image size before you start, then you can change it afterwards, but
not relative to the dimensions of what you've drawn. Since Illustrator is a
powerful application otherise, I figured that this might be just normal for
all programs of its kind (i.e. cropping is meant to take place in other
programs), but I might be wrong.

Gustaf