[xep-support] External-graphic in a table crashes XEP

Kevin Yank kevin at sitepoint.com
Mon Mar 3 20:50:46 PST 2003

An FO document I am trying to render with the latest version of XEP causes
the renderer to exit with the following message:

{!String index out of range: -1}

I have narrowed the problem down to the following simplified example:

        <block>
          <external-graphic src="url(image.png)" width="auto" height="auto"
content-width="auto" content-height="auto" />
        </block>

In general, any time I put an external-graphic into a table, the renderer
exits as described above.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a known problem?

I can provide a sample FO file if necessary.

Kevin Yank
Technical Business Director
SitePoint.com - Master the Web!

e: kevin at sitepoint.com