[xep-support] Question on XEP XSL-FO Rendering Engine PostScript Capability

Rossi, John L JROSSI at amfam.com
Thu Jul 24 07:07:28 PDT 2003

My company is designing an application that dynamically generates document packet to send to our clients which will contain a Letter and various forms. The application utilizes XML, XSLT and XSL-FO. The document packet will be presented to employee who created the packet as a PDF for review. Then verify packets will be printed and mailed. For the print portion of the application, we would like to render it to PostScript and have the ability to select Paper Tray (Letter Head or Plain Paper) and Duplexing based on the individual pages contain within the document packet. Can you tell me if this is possible with you XEP Rendering Engine?

Thanks in advance,

John L. Rossi