[xep-support] Footnotes - paragraph format?

Jeremy Cowgar jc at cowgar.com
Sun Jul 20 14:37:47 PDT 2003

Is their a way that I can render footnotes in paragraph format? such as:

1) Footnote 1 2) Footnote 2 3) Footnote 3, etc...

Instead of line by line format:

1) Footnote 1
2) Footnote 2
3) Footnote 3

Thanks for any help! I am formatting a document that sometimes has 30
footnotes per page and most of them are simple word substitutions, so a
typical footnote looks like: "1) Or word" or another "2) Or animal" ...
Line format takes up half the page when doing a document like this.

Thanks!

Jeremy