[xep-support] column-wide footnote extension

bboru at si.umich.edu bboru at si.umich.edu
Sun Jul 13 08:25:25 PDT 2003

Can anyone tell me if the PAGEWIDE_FOOTNOTES option is implemented as
the docs say (XEP 3.5 Academic)? Footnotes in columns seem to render as
page-wide regardless. I've also tried the footnotes.fo example from the
xsl-fo test suite on the renderx site. It, too, renders the footnotes
as column-wide. The command in my xep.sh is below. Any insight is
appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

$JAVA_HOME/bin/java -classpath $CP -Dcom.renderx.xep.ROOT=$XEP_HOME
-DXEP2_COMPATIBLE_MODE=true -DPAGEWIDE_FOOTNOTES=false
com.renderx.xep.XSLDriver $*