[xep-support] PDF Error

Jooyong_Lee at omb.eop.gov Jooyong_Lee at omb.eop.gov
Wed Jul 2 11:53:47 PDT 2003

I am having a problem like that as well but I get this error when I try to open
up an eps file.  I might be wrong in trying to open up the EPS file using the
<fo:external-graphic> command  but I get the same error even when I set the
picture to the correct width and the correct height.  Any suggestions?

-Jooyong Lee

 (Embedded
 image moved   Clay Leeds <cleeds at medata.com>
 to file:      07/02/2003 02:30:46 PM