[xep-support] Fit in window?

Ronald Hayden rhayden at apple.com
Tue Jul 1 15:01:16 PDT 2003

I believe in some correspondence a few months ago we heard that there
were plans to support the "fit in window" setting.  In looking through
the docs, I don't see anything about it yet -- we have strong demand
for it, as people often get annoyed when a PDF file opens at an odd
size.

- Is there some way to do this now?

- If not, is this still planned?

Also, what we heard was that it would probably be done as a Processing
Instruction.  I don't know what all the considerations are, but
personally I'd be happiest if it could be an attribute of fo:root.

  -- Ron