[xep-support] SVG

Tobias Reif tobiasreif at pinkjuice.com
Thu Jan 23 14:06:34 PST 2003

David

 > we are working on reintroduction of SVG support

I guess now it's up to me to decide if that one line statement is worth
my $300 ... :)

 > (it was in XEP 2.*)

I know, but the level of support wasn't comprehensive enough for my
requirements.

Anyways: great to hear that you are working on better SVG support in XEP!

If you encounter any difficulties, ask at:
   svg-developers at yahoogroups.com
For questions about the spec, implementation, and SVG itself, join:
   www-svg at w3.org
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/
(if you didn't already)

Some guys are working on a printing profile I think, but static SVG 1.1
or SVGT/SVGB should be cool.

Tobi

--
http://www.pinkjuice.com/